Effective Date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how AmpedPro LLC, aka “Ardor” its affiliates, and
its subsidiaries (“Ampedpro,” “Ardor” “us,” “our,” and “we”) use your information and applies to all
who use our websites and platforms – including mobile applications, touch technologies, electronic
services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services or any of our described online
activities we own or control (collectively, the “Service”). For terms that govern the use of the Service,
By using the Service, you acknowledge you have read the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do
not want your information handled as described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us
with your information or interact with the Service.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you
by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Service prior
to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by
referring to the "Effective Date” above.
This Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
1. Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website
user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive
- Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
- Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle,
interests, and activities, including purchasing tendencies and order history (such as the Ardor
vouchers you purchase and redeem); areas of interest; information collected through your
interactions with social networks; information about persons for whom you have purchased
Ardor vouchers as gifts or who have bought Ardor vouchers as gifts for you; and information
about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
- Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or
neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the
GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
- Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process
payments for Ardor vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you
to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card
number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- Internet and network activity information: such as information about your browsing
behavior, search history, and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data
from cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics: such as our assessment of the
types of products or services you may have an interest in.
2. How Ardor Collects Information
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Service;
make a purchase; register to receive information, products, or services available through the Service; or
interact with us in other ways. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also
request optional information to support your use of the Service. We also collect any information that
you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Service. If you send an e-mail to
us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and
other information you choose to provide to us.
- From your device: When you use the Service, we may collect information about the devices you use
to access the Service, including hardware model, operating system and version, Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address, and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the
device’s interaction with our Service. We also collect information about how you use our Service,
including your access times, browser types, and language. This type of data enables us to understand
how often individuals use parts of the Service so we can analyze and improve it. To collect this
we automatically receive and record information when you interact with the Service, please review our
Cookies Policy. Note that this Privacy Statement covers only how we use information collected via
cookies; it does not cover the use of such information by third parties.
- Location information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including
general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you
agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile
devices used to access the Service. We may use such location information to customize the Service,
including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be
passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors or advertisers. You may be able to disallow our use of
certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location”
services for the Ardor application in iOS privacy settings.
- Social media networks and other third parties: We may obtain information about you or your use of
the Service from third party sources, such as our vendors, like web hosting providers, analytics
providers, or advertisers. You may give us permission to access your information from services offered
by third parties, including social media networks. The information we obtain from third party services
depends on your account/privacy settings with those third parties and the third parties’ privacy policies,
so be sure to check those policies and to adjust your settings to meet your preferences. When you
access the Service through social media networks and other third party platforms, you are authorizing
Ardor to collect, store, and use such information and content in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Please keep in mind that any information provided to us by a third party may also be subject to that
3. How Ardor Uses Information
We may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Service;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for
products and services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise
- Facilitate and fulfill orders – for example, for Ardor vouchers and other goods and services,
including tracking redemption;
- Process and confirm bookings with our partners;
- Process your payments;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of
interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about
Ardor and our business partners, sometimes by combining your information with information
we obtain from other sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative
messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on
behalf of our business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or
events sponsored by us or our business partners;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Service, forum
management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video, or sign up for special offers from merchants, our
business partners, or other companies;
- Verify your requests made pursuant to this Privacy Statement;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and
determine your interests;
- Use your data as described in our Card Linked Deals program, if you consented to
participate in such program; and
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as
otherwise required or permitted by law.
Ardor uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement
as described in Section 2 above to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of
interest to you.
If you make purchases without creating a password, we link these purchases to your email address and
create a secure account in our system. If you create a password at a later date, you will be able to view
past purchases made with that email address.
If you use any features on the Service to send information about a product or service to another person,
we will also collect the personal information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and
may contact them using the information you provided us.
4. When and Why Ardor Discloses Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- as required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders
and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies,
regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- with our vendors who perform a variety of services and functions for us, such as data
storage, order fulfillment, transmitting emails, and managing digital content. We may share your
information with such vendors subject to confidentiality obligations consistent with this Privacy
Statement and on the condition that the service providers use your information only on our
behalf and pursuant to our instructions;
- in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another
company, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (as described
below in Section 10);
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights, users, and business partners,
or as part of legal proceedings affecting Ardor;
- with our affiliates and subsidiaries who may only use the personal information for the
purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- if the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you
- otherwise with your consent.
We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our own business and operational
- Commercial information;
- Location information;
- Financial information;
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
We may disclose certain personal information in exchange for services, insights, or other valuable
consideration. These disclosures may involve:
- Commercial information;
- Location information;
- Financial information (not including payment card numbers);
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
Security of Personal Information
Ardor has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and
physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. For example, we use
industry-standard encryption technology to secure financial account information. No method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we
cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can
contact us at privacy@Ardor.com.
6. Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
- You have the right to know and request information about the categories and specific pieces of
personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of
sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the
categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we
have sold or disclosed your personal information for business purposes.
- You have the right to update your personal information.
- You have the right to request a portable copy of your personal information.
- You have the right to request that Ardor delete your Personal Information, subject to certain
exceptions allowed under applicable law.
- You have the right to opt-out of certain disclosures of your personal information for valuable
consideration. You can exercise this right through our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” tool.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We
may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the
value of your personal information.
- You may exercise these rights through the Ardor Data Privacy Portal at https://gr.pn/privacy or by
sending an email to privacy@Ardor.com. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to
responding to your requests.
- In addition to the above rights, you can update or remove financial account information. You can also
deactivate your Ardor account.
7. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and
what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Ardor, and you can limit the
communications that Ardor sends to you. In particular:
- Commercial E-mails: You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the
instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and
adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email
messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions
on the Service. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
- Cookies and Other Technologies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting
its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser
to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can optout of being targeted by certain ad-service companies and Ardor-served ads online by using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
We use internet and network activity information and device data to directly serve you interest-based
ads on third party websites and mobile applications. Interest-based ads served directly by Ardor on third
party sites will display the AdChoices icon. If you prefer not to receive interest-based ads from Ardor on
third party sites, you can click on the AdChoices icon in the ad, which will direct you to the Your Ardor AdChoices page where you can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by Ardor
Ardor, Inc. is a member of the Digital Advertising Alliance, which is a media marketing and trade
association that has issued self-regulatory guidelines for online advertising. Visit the DAA’s AdChoices page to learn more about interest-based advertising and to opt-out of having cookies placed by adserving companies.
- Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device
data with Ardor, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and
security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service
provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Service we may request permission to collect and use your device’s
precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when
using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Service. You can control how
and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
- E-mails from Business Partners: If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers directly from our business
partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails they send you.
8. Social Community Areas
The Service may be accessible through or contain connections to areas where you may be able to
publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products
carefully. All the information you post may be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any
personal information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others. We
recommend that you do not post any personal information in the social community areas.
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Ardor through your
interaction with the Service. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Service and
our co-branded websites may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection,
use, and disclosure practices. Our business partners may also have their own privacy statements. We
encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior
to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
10. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
Ardor reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Service,
including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Service or any portion or operation
related to part of Service; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of
substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without
limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
11. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
This Service is intended only for users in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. If you live outside the
United States and Canada your information will be handled in accordance with Ardor’s International
Privacy Statement. By using the Service or giving us your personal information, you are directly
transferring your personal information to us in the United States. You agree and consent to our
collection, transfer, and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy
Statement. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in
your jurisdiction when you use the Service or provide us with personal information. Regardless of where
we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Privacy
12. Children’s Privacy
The Service is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 16
By using Ardor, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be
at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised
through the Service.
13. Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy
Statement. You can reach us online at privacy@Ardor.com. You can reach us via postal mail at the
Attention: Privacy Office
3459 E morelos ct
Gilbert, AZ, 85295
14. California Privacy Rights and Other Countries
If you reside in Canada, you may have the right to be provided with access to personal information that
we have collected about you and written information about our policies and practices with respect to
the transfer of your personal information to vendors outside Canada. E-mail us at privacy@Ardor.com
Ardor utilizes various valid data transfer mechanisms for personal information at its sole discretion in
accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will continue to monitor and assess
the appropriateness of other valid data transfer mechanisms as they become available.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request,
once a year, if we have shared their personal information with other companies for those companies’
direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request a copy of the information
disclosure provided by Ardor, please contact us at privacy@Ardor.com or the address stated above.
Please include “Shine the Light Request” in your correspondence. Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is
posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain
removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an
email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to privacy@Ardor.com. Please be
aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or
information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or
allow removal even if requested.